• Time-Release, Enteric-Coated Bicarbonate Tablets
• The First and Only pH Balance Tablet Granted a U.S. Patent
• Economical & Simple way to Balance pH
pH Balance is a proprietary blend of potassium bicarbonate and sodium bicarbonate in a tablet form with a time-release compound to neutralize acid and balance pH.
Each tablet is enteric-coated to prevent it from dissolving in the stomach where it can be damaged by stomach acid. Instead, it dissolves slowly in the intestine to allow for maximum absorption of bicarbonate into the bloodstream.
Our pH Balance Tablets have a straightforward formulation with compounds that help boost your drinking water's pH level:
- Potassium (as potassium bicarbonate): 80 mg
- Sodium (as sodium bicarbonate): 20 mg
- Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, coating (methacrylic acid copolymer, hypromellose, magnesium silicate, triethyl citrate, titanium dioxide, triacetin, and alkest tw 80), stearic acid, magnesium stearate, and silica
- Product Form: Tablet
- Container Type: Bottle
- Serving Size: 1 tablet
- Servings per Bottle: 90 servings. A bottle of Alkalife pH Balance lasts one month if taken 3 times per day (preferably with meals).
- Directions: Adults take one tablet three times daily with water, preferably with a meal, as a dietary supplement or as directed by a doctor.
- Storage: Preferably do not take with alkaline water. Store at 15-30°C (59-86°F). Protect from heat, light and moisture.
Do not break tablets apart.